A leading Technology driven company operating in Nigeria and some other West African countries, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director Sales/Marketing
Any City, Nigeria
- We are seeking to recruit highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like FMCG, Telecommunications and Banking as Senior Sales/Marketing Managers.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Managing, directing and motivating the company’s sales and marketing teams to achieve set targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (but equivalent qualification and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant Post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
- Candidates earning less than N30m per annum need not apply.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 15 years significant hands-on marketing, sales and/or commercial experience, particularly in marketing and sales through various Channels, and preferably from the FMCG industry, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in FMCG marketing (through Channels), sales or technical planning/operation
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents
28th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport size photograph via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.