ANNUAL FEDERAL UNIVERSITY TOUR! ADVANCED ENGINEERING SKILLED COURSE
In line with popular demand, ATS Engineering Training Team with the support of several Federal institutions has designed an advanced job oriented skilled course for Post-graduate Students and Beginners which would take our team of consultants across renowned Federal institutions in the country.
Our driving force is fact that Nigerian Engineers need to start taking back their jobs from foreigners. The difference between these "expatriates" and our Local Engineers is the fact that they are exposed to some technologies, standard practice, or softwares that our Engineers have not worked with.
Our concept is mobilizing the best hands in each of the field of practice (minimum of 12 years project experience), acquire the most updated and demanded softwares for each field as well as the most recent technology and ensure our participants get imparted to the point that they can defend these skills both in a job test and a real-time work situation.
Click here for course contents
- Piping Engineering(including Stress and Support Analysis)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
- Offshore Structures
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program
- Participants should be able to defend 3-5 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on at least one out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP 16.0, MicroStation, Plant Design Management system(PDMS 12),Plant Design System(PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INTools 13.0, CEASAR II, PVLITE; depending on industry demand for each particular field(see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Participants will get the softwares installed for post-program practice purpose
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN:
6 - 10th December 2017
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN:
13 – 17th December 2017
10 Participants (A few slots would be reserved for non-Post graduate students)
5 days (9-4pm daily)
An evening make-up class would be available for participants that may miss the day class session
REGISTRATION / ENQUIRES:
07034319429, 08182855747, 08054055699
ATS Engineering Training Facility, 2nd Floor Dulux Building KM18 Lekki Expressway, Lekki Lagos.
Like every profession, Engineering is all about exposure.