Eduwalt Communications (Ewc) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
Due to expansion, our company is seeking to employ candidates (preferably female) for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Application Closing Date
- The incoming person will be on monthly target and other job description is listed below -
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of EWC’s products and services.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new clients.
- Explain to potential clients about the various benefits offered by the company, follow up with them as close business deals.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients, this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Strong understanding of clients and market dynamic
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide timely service to urgent issue.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for our business.
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]