Eduwalt Communications (Ewc) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
Due to expansion, our company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- We are seeking to employ a Business Officer Manager who will be heading our branch office in Ojodu Berger (preferably female).
- The incoming manager will be on monthly target.
Other Job Description include:
Application Closing Date
- Planning and conceptualizing of ideas/ways in order to increase EWC business by keeping tap of our competitors.
- Marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Must be target driven, expected to work on a monthly target.
- Identifying target audience and developing the plan of action in line with penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
- Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies and implementing them in coordination with the branding division.
- Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration in relation to executing overall business plans, leads generation and meet revenue targets.
- Prospecting, identifying and generating new business and additional business from existing customer.
- Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide timely service to urgent issue.
- Manages relationship officers.
- Branch management.
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com