Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- Female preferable
- She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals - an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
13th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and quaified candidates should send their CV's (word document ) to: firstname.lastname@example.org