Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Competitive Migration Sales Specialist
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations.
- You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system.
- You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends.
- You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
- Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
- Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
Application Closing Date
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online