ETAD Consult - Our client, a reputable player in the Energy Sector, requires for immediate employment suitably qualified professional for the position of:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- The Operations Officer has a key role in delivering a professional and high quality service for our customers.
- Ensuring installations are completed to a high quality, meeting client requirements and other relevant standards, safely, on time and within budget.
- The role involves the scoping, specification, project management and signing off of jobs and managing and maintaining good relationships with subcontractors and others.
- As part of a small team the post holder will also contribute to internal processes and business development.
Application Closing Date
- Undertake the survey, including electrical survey, design and specification of systems to meet clients’ needs. Assist in the preparation of quotes.
- Provide customers with technical advice and deal with difficulties of a technical nature.
- To develop and maintain reliable and positive relationships with suppliers, the DNO and other partners.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory and technological developments and best practice and to ensure compliance as required.
- To liaise with relevant third parties (e.g. planning authorities) to procure the necessary agreements for projects,
- To undertake the day to day management of sub-contractors, ensuring that appropriate records are kept, information is provided and that good working relations and quality standards are maintained.
- Promote, adhere to and ensure Health & Safety guidelines, standards and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring good standards of on site health and safety and to undertake health and safety risk assessments for each job.
- To place orders, manage deliveries, receive and check equipment off against orders/bill of materials.
- Produce and deliver hand-over system documentation and explain to the client how the system operates.
- To ensure each site is left free from hazards, clean and tidy at the end of the job.
- Undertake system and company record keeping including financial information.
- To be an active and co-operative team member, attend regular team and one to one support meetings.
- To contribute to business development and meeting targets.
- To work in harmony with the company’s vision and values.
- To promote and ensure compliance with company policies, including Health & Safety, Environmental and Diversity Policies and work in a resource efficient and effective manner.
21st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the "Job Title" as the mail subject.