King Solomon Hospital - A reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application Closing Date
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Single qualification required
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
25th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Interested and qualified candidates must be living around Anthony and its environs.