Del-York International is a media and communications company, with a full-range of services which includes advertising, film production, events planning, digital design, film production workshops and broadcast communications consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Designer
- We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce quality work.
- In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and sell our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
Application Closing Date
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online