University Of Benin Teaching Hospital - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery programme for the 2018/2019 academic session:
School of Midwifery
- This is an Eighteen (18) months Post Basic Midwifery Programme leading to the award of (RM) Certificate.
Prospective candidates must possess the following:
- Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO in English Language, Mathematics,Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Application Closing Date
- Date of Entrance: 15th September, 2018
Date of Interview: 18th September, 2018
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
- Time: 8:00am prompt.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain Application Forms from the offices of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of six thousand five hundred naira (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training - School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria.