University Of Benin Teaching Hospital - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH Centre for Training Community Health Officers programme for the 2018/2019 academic session:
UBTH Centre for Training Community Health Officers, CTCHO Ekpoma
- The training which lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September, 2018. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health
Basic Educational Qualification:
- WASC/ GCE / SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Written and Oral Interview
- In addition to qualifications above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience
- Applicants must be registered as a Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practice license.
Written test and Oral interview will be conducted on:
Application Closing Date
- Wednesday 11th and Thursday, 12th July, 2018 respectively.
- All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination centre.
6th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only to the UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training - Centre for Training Community Health Officers using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
- After payment of Application fee, you will be issued an evidence of payment in form of a receipt from the bank.
- Application forms are to be obtained from the School with evidence of payment of prescribed fees.