University Of Benin Teaching Hospital - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing programme for the 2018/2019 academic session:
School of Nursing
- This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Application Closing Date
- Examination Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
- Time: 10:00 a.m. prompt
- Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain Application forms in person from the office of the Principal with a non- refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School - School Of Nursing
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2050003858, First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.