Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Rigger
: Any-City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Offload and back load materials.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Erect pipes, structures, supports, valves, etc.
- Select cables, ropes, pull-up, winches, blocks and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved.
- Attach pull-ups and blocks to fixed overhead structures, such as: beams, ceilings, and gin pole boom with bolts and clamps.
- Attach loads with grappling devices, such as: loops, wire ropes, and chains to crane hook.
- Load testing of cranes.
- Inspect all rigging equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Give direction to operator engaged in hoisting and moving loads, to ensure safety of workers and material handled.
- Determine load weights in accordance to lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Set up braces and rigs hoisting equipment.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Valid TWIC card
- Pass all pre-employment requirements: Physical, Drug Screen, Weld Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of rigger equipment, loading capacities, and signals.
- Understanding of load distribution and lift capacity.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
Application Closing Date
- Offshore Rigging: 2 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.