FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited is an IT systems integrator, providing flexible cutting-edge information technology solutions and services to enable organizations accelerate their business agility with confidence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Systems Engineer
Reporting: Reports directly to the Head of Technology Unit.
- We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer, who has a passion for cyber security and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the IT security space.
- You should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process, implement, support and strengthen customer relationships.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Design and architect solution to meet and solve customer challenges.
- Engage in presales activities including customer meeting, demo/POV and support already implemented FPG solutions.
- Solution implementation and support of new and existing customer’s environment including firewalls, encryption, web security, email security, privilege identity management, DLP and other security solution suites.
- Liaising with first & second level support.
- Low-level security design & rollout.
- Issue resolution (fault diagnosis & analysis).
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information/corporate data.
- Identifying and defining system security requirements.
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security solution/infrastructure.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Identify/generate and execute initiatives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term pre-sales engagement, project implementation and revenue generation.
- Other related functions as may be requested by the Employer or your Manager.
Education and Training:
- A minimum of a B.Eng./B. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- A Masters Degree will be added advantage.
- Possesion of ITIL certification.
- CISSP/ CISM, CompTIA Security, CEH or other equivalent certifications.
- A minimum of 3-5years of related experience in IT Security with record of accomplishment in this role.
- A minimum of 2 years Pre-Sales and post sales experience.
- Experience working in mixed Windows/Linux, database and virtualized/physical server environments.
Application Closing Date
- Hands on experience in security systems deployment including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, DDOS solutions, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, vulnerability-scanning, web gateway, proxy appliances, NAC, and antivirus tools etc.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, systems security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Superior breadth of experience in network administration and information security
- Excellent proficiency in implementing the following solutions: Checkpoint Security Technologies (VPN, remote access, MTP etc.) FireEye, Symantec solution, CyberArk, Entrust, Safenet etc.
- With encryption firewalls authorization methodologies and Web filtering authentication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online