AVI-Cenna International School - We are a well-established, successful and prestigious International School in Lagos. The School has a reputation for high academic standards and an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Boys’ Boarding (Residential)
To Commence from: September 2018.
Application Closing Date
- This is a multi-faceted position and duties will be undertaken throughout all areas of the school, taking account, wherever possible, the skills and interests of the particular individual.
- Prospective candidates are required to have excellent inter-personal skills together with the enthusiasm required to work closely and harmoniously with students.
- They must also have the ability to work under pressure and carry out demanding tasks. Dynamism, adaptability and good communication skills are essential.
- The successful appointee will have a deep commitment to the welfare of young people and an interest in the holistic nature of boarding education.
- They will be able to exercise authority, possess great empathy and show students by example how to achieve a successful balance between work and recreation.
- They will exhibit a calm, friendly and professional approach in their communications with all stakeholders.
- We will consider both teaching and non-teaching applicants who have a minimum of five years experience at a senior level, preferably within an international school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a letter of Application, recent passport photo and Curriculum Vitae to the "Principal" via: email@example.com