A leading Infrastructure and Construction Company currently providing technical support to its numerous clients in the Oil and Gas Industry, Government Agencies and Academic Institutions, requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Application Closing Date
- M.Sc/Bachelors Degree /HND in relevant disciplines
- Registered Professional Certificates - i.e. COREN, NIQS, NSE, etc
- 5 - 7 years of experience in relevant disciplines
- Thorough knowledge of all field engineering and construction methods including practice and procedures, Concrete Work, etc.
- Good supervisory qualities, experience, and good communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated experience in working with engineering teams on at least 4 major projects.
- Candidates with thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality, communications, risk and procurement management stand good chance of being selected.
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the infrastructure and construction facilities in Nigeria.
21st June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]