Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Abuja, Port Harcourt-Rivers & Enugu
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine or Health related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
- Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo, Ms power point etc
- Minimum of 10 years' experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc.
- Possess HMO experience
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
By Isiadinso Close,
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before the above stated closing date.