The 4th Place Company - In Ray Oldenburg’s book ‘The Great Good Place’ it is suggested that for a healthy existence, people must live in a balance of three realms: home life, the workplace, and the inclusively sociable places. The third realm which he termed 'the third place'
The 4th Place in our case is something we at the company have come up with to describe a mental space where your current physical location can take you. It’s more of an experience: the smells, tastes, colors, sounds and feelings that you experience in a place and how they affect your state of mind.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Architect
Application Closing Date
- Leads production of schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Reviews documents for quality control evaluations
- Supervises project team
- Coordinates and maintains project schedule
- Meets with clients
- Coordinates with consultants
- Meets with suppliers and vendors
- Oversees construction phases of projects
- Actively seeks new design and construction methods
- Ensures close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- Occasional travel required
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by The 4th Place Company or the Chief Executive Officer.
17th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com