I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advocacy and Public Diplomacy Officer
Summary of Duties
- Plan and execute public campaigns and events in Churches to promote Israel foreign policy priorities under the supervision of the Director (Political, Economic, Cultural and Public Affairs);
- Manage relations with churches representatives and support preparation of traditional media content (e.g. press releases, interviews);
- Participate in the planning and execution of high-level visits, Israeli experts, and others;
- Conduct research to support the promotion of Jewish culture and traditions among christians.
- Degree from a recognized university relevant to translation, journalism, humanities, social sciences or commerce or very mature in mind candidates will be considered.
Area of selection/Eligibility:
- This position is open to applicants residing lagos
- Istandwithisrael is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community.
- Candidates MUST be Chrristians and will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, denominational belief, gender, age, disability or any other irrelevant factor.
Application Closing Date
- Effective communication both orally and in writing;
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Demonstrate integrity and respect;
- Exercise sound judgment;
- Work effectively with others;
- Show initiative;
- Be action-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]