iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of hybrid mobile applications using iOS and Android SDK
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- The candidate will partner with product management and create prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future online platforms
- The candidate will Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- The candidate will Integrate the services with telecom operators.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites/Applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Positive attitude: get fun out of finding elegant solutions and team spirit
- Willingness to take responsibility for your work and deliver great results
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
- 4+ years of developing mobile apps across devices (iOS and Android)
- 3+ years of developing web portals and is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Proven, demonstrable experience building and delivering React Native mobile applications
- Experience with xCode and Android Studio
- Strong experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST
- Understanding of certificates, encryption, publishing and other security-based concepts
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with open-source and distributed software development projects
- Must be competent with Git and Github (including rebasing, resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Ability to commit to a timeline, stay on task, and ensure sufficient availability to complete the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
14th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]