First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client in the financial service sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- We are seeking an experienced and outstanding Fleet Manager.
- Maintain vehicles' dispatch systems
- Provide leadership & coordinate activities of team members
- Maintain accurate documentation of all lease transactions
- Ensure client satisfaction from external & internal customers
- Develop processes & policies for procurement, fleet management and internal operations
- Ensure total compliance with established processes
- Achieve cost saving targets through proper vendor management & service level agreements.
- Create and implement policies and standard operating procedures in key operational areas to maximize output
- Perform a significant role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at enhancing management reporting and overall organizational growth
- Review departmental budgets and managing costs
Application Closing Date
- 4 - 6 years fleet management experience in a business-to-business & leasing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Using "Fleet Manager" as subject of the mail.