Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Inspection Methods Engineer
Req ID: Req-1384
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Manage planning of Inspection activities for all JV Field Operation in Offshore and Onshore locations.
- Validate/Review/Prepare individual equipment risk assessment through FAME+.
- Review & Approve/Interpret & Convert FAME+ assessment result into complete inspection plan in SAP/UNISUP.
- Prepare/Update/Validate export facilities consumables (hose, etc.) replacement & procurement plan to ensure the optimum availability of the facilities for export operation.
- Review and Update/Prepare complete inspection plan (Equipment, scope, schedule, resources, inspection method, etc.) in SAP.
- Review & Validate/Develop & Update/Contribute in the preparation of the department annual and mid-term inspection planning.
- Review & Up-load/Assist in uploading of inspection results into work-book.
- Validate/Review/Perform 2nd level analysis on inspection result and issue report complete with the recommendation(s).
- Validate/Review/Prepare inspection history and their up-dating within asset register.
- Perform/Contribute in regular review on inspection processes and define the necessary improvement of the system.
- Validate/Develop/Contribute to development of QA/QC system for repair, fabrication and installation works.
- Provide/Assist in providing advice on QA/QC matters to construction team.
- Approve/Review/Participate in review of contractor’s quality plan for repair and modification works on existing facilities.
- B.Eng. in Engineering discipline: Mechanical, Material & Metallurgy, and Chemical.
- Higher qualification in Corrosion Engineering (MSc or NACE Snr Corrosion Technologist).
- Computer literacy.
- 15 years experience in inspection engineer’s functions preferably in the oil industry, at least 3 of which must be in a general asset inspection management position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Cathodic Protection and or Coating Inspectors Certification by a recognized body ( i.e B Gas/ NACE) would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Mechanical Engineer, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online