Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Inspection Methods Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Manage planning of Inspection activities for all JV Field Operation in Offshore and Onshore locations.
- Validate/Review/Prepare individual equipment risk assessment through FAME+.
- Review & Approve/Interpret & Convert FAME+ assessment result into complete inspection plan in SAP/UNISUP.
- Prepare/Update/Validate export facilities consumables (hose, etc.) replacement & procurement plan to ensure the optimum availability of the facilities for export operation.
- Review and Update/Prepare complete inspection plan (Equipment, scope, schedule, resources, inspection method, etc.) in SAP.
- Review & Validate/Develop & Update/Contribute in the preparation of the department annual and mid-term inspection planning.
- Review & Up-load/Assist in uploading of inspection results into work-book.
- Validate/Review/Perform 2nd level analysis on inspection result and issue report complete with the recommendation(s).
- Validate/Review/Prepare inspection history and their up-dating within asset register.
- Perform/Contribute in regular review on inspection processes and define the necessary improvement of the system.
- Validate/Develop/Contribute to development of QA/QC system for repair, fabrication and installation works.
- Provide/Assist in providing advice on QA/QC matters to construction team.
- Approve/Review/Participate in review of contractor’s quality plan for repair and modification works on existing facilities.
- Conduct/Participate in failure analysis or CTA on inspection related failure/incident.
- Ensure/Participate in establishing & maintaining good relationship with external bodies, in particular the authority.
- Ensure adequate expertise is available for QC control during execution of coating works.
- Generate clear and concise reports for planned and ad-hoc inspections, highlighting abnormalities.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in strict compliance with the safety regulations and the procedures contained therein.
Application Closing Date
- B.Eng. in Engineering discipline: Mechanical, Material & Metallurgy, and Chemical.
- Higher qualification in Corrosion Engineering (M.Sc or NACE Snr Corrosion Technologist).
- Computer literacy.
- 15 years experience in inspection engineer’s functions preferably in the oil industry, at least 3 of which must be in a general asset inspection management position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Cathodic Protection and or Coating Inspectors Certification by a recognized body ( i.e B Gas/ NACE) would be an advantage.
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online