Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Task and Responsibilities
- The position is based in Monguno, Borno state and reports to the Human Resources Officer
- The Human Resource Assistant is required to provide support in developing and maintaining a filing system as well as implementing HR policies and procedures
- The HR Assistant is required to provide support to the recruitment and selection of national staff.
- Maintain timely and accurate information for all employees.
- Support the HR team in various aspects of training and development of staff.
- Support in the implementation and application of the HR policy on the mission and provide advice and support to employees.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee induction session.
- Support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with the hiring process and scheduling candidate interviews
- Participate in elaborating projects related to national HR functioning.
- Provide support for continuous improvement on HR processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communications skills.
- Fluency in one or more national/regional languages (Hausa/Kanuri).
5:00 pm, 19th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Advert may close before the due date once we receive application from qualified candidates.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.