Great Career Consult - Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Sales Manager who would be responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the management.
- He/She would help to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the firm competitive and innovative.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Application Closing Date
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in a similar position
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Ability to meet Sales Goals
- Excellent Negotiating and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell Customer Needs
- Possess motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning, Building Relationships
- Good Branding skills and Excellent IT skills (Proficiency with MS office packages).
30th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
(indicate the position applied for in your resume)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications.