Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a reputable Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Automation Officer/Business Development Officer
The behavioral competency for the job includes the ability to:
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organizational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues, and handle conflict adopting a logical and unemotional approach until a solution becomes achievable.
- Introduce monitoring systems that identify whether individuals or the organization are achieving their objectives, as well as any variances in terms of goals and timescales. Ensure that corrective action plans are formulated and implemented.
- Work within a technical or specialist area of expertise in order to continuously improve the quality of the service and/or product provided.
- Evaluate situations, calculate and reduce risk, justify and defend accuracy, give reasons for views and generally provide shrewd judgment in any situation.
- Be persistent in problem solving, seeking solutions through the expertise of both self and others. Research all the facts with care and resolving problems in a timely and thorough manner.
- Remain self-controlled when opposed and people become uncooperative or aggressive, be prepared to listen to what others say and feel, deal with conflict in an accommodating manner and use practicality as a method for reaching a solution.
- Be confident when dealing with uncooperative people and encourage them to implement imaginative solutions to challenging problems.
- Encourage people to communicate effectively and, through example and expertise, create participative attitudes.
- Seek direction and authority from others when and if appropriate, and achieve set goals in a non-assertive and efficient manner.
- Support the Bank's business strategy achieved through ITby developing/ modifying automated processes that address service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements and service delivery, that translates into improved customer (internal/external) experience.
- Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through improved automation and tools.
- Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank's policy and standards.
- Effectively manage and maintain working relationships withclients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and services that meets their need.
- Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
- Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ planacross the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
- Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements.
- Ensure a near to Zero error rate level in processes and project executions
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations
- Solution Architecture
- Products Knowledge
- Programming/ Software Development
- Release Management
- Information Security
- Project Planning & Control
- Information Content Authoring
- Systems Integration
- Data/Information Management
- Research Orientation
- First Degree in a Physical or Numerate Science or Engineering, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge
- (Dot.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin.
Application Closing Date
- At least 1 year cognate experience.
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in MS Word format to: [email protected]
and reference [email protected]
with "Business Automation Officer/Business Development Officer" as the subject of e-mail.