Springville Consulting Limited - Our client, a Telecoms infrastructure engineering company is looking to recruit a competent and highly resourceful individual to fill the newly vacant position in its Business Development Unit:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Department: Consulting and Oil & Gas Infrastructure services
Reporting to: Managing Director
- The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to meet set targets for the Business while building or maintaining strong relationships with customers at various levels.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor's degree from a reputable university. An MBA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years post NYSC Business Development working experience with a successful key accounts winning track record in general business services but preferably in the telecoms infrastructure sector.
- Experience of digital marketing would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication Cell Tower development and maintenance.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ensure delivery of financial targets including revenue growth, market share and net margin contribution.
- Identify events and forums where company solutions should be promoted and participate in them.
- Based on the understanding of the customer needs and the company offering, identifies opportunities, creates and drives winning plans.
- Has relationship with key customers within the telecoms industry.
- Creates and communicates value proposition and company unique sales points to customers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Sociable and trust worthy
- Age between 28 – 32 years
16th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.