HIPOT is located at 2, Dreamworld Africana way along Orchid Hotel road by 2nd toll gate, Eleganza, Lekki. We are known for the sales and manufacturing of home hardware(s) (internal and external doors, kitchen faucets and sanitary wares). We also have a construction arm that handles building projects which we have been for the past 5 years and since earned a good name.
We are seeking for suitable and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention:
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Responsible for quotation and follow-up with potential clients to get approval
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Up-to-date reports.
Application Closing Date
- Age: 25 -35 years
- HND from any recognized higher institution
- Must work as marketing personnel
- Must have persuasive skills and be able to liaise with real estate contractors/architects/ Individuals in any part of Lagos.
- Must have strong communication skills,
- Team player.
- Residing along Lekki-Ajah axis
28th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in pdf format to: [email protected]
For further enquiries
, please contact: 08188191023.