Aldelia Group - Our client, a machinery company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QMS /Quality Control Engineer
- This role is responsible for all Quality Control inspection related tasks in the Power Systems.
- Carry out quality inspection in the welding section, fabrication line, painting line, assembly and during Pre Delivery Inspection.
- Responsible for the inspection of all purchased products to ensure conformity with specification and liaise with Sectional Supervisors for approval of same.
- Responsible for recording design development findings, liaise with Sectional Supervisors and Design Engineer, make necessary corrections and fill the process sheet when production has been established.
- Responsible for detecting, investigating and reporting all issues of non-conformity and ensuring proper documentation.
- Coordinate ISO related activities at the Head office and liaise with Branch Officers as the need arises.
- Investigate all the complaints from customers and provide the right solution to resolve same at customer site and the production line
- Carry out jobs with appropriate equipment and approved methods, keeping the immediate working environment neat and tidy
- Abide by the safety rules relating to all operations and proper use of the Personal Protection Equipment provided.
- Compile daily report on the job completed.
- Representative of the Company on MAN, SON and other Government regulatory agencies.
- Carry out extensive QA on projected jobs
- Team lead on Safety tool box coordination.
- Carry out other related duties as may be assigned by the Product Assembly Manager.
Application Closing Date
- A degree or its equivalent in the Engineering/Science discipline.
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience in a production based environment. Experience in the Engineering / Construction Equipment industry will be an added advantage.
- Quality Management certifications (ISO 9001:2008/2015 Certified Quality Auditor, ASQ – Certified Quality Engineer).
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, ISO 9001:2008/2015 QMS
- Conversant with Government policies.
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online