Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a Renewable Power Solution company located in Ikeja, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
- Commission DC to AC inverter/skid and control software to meet design performance criteria
- Perform tune up of solar PV inverter products to ensure optimal equipment performance and meet design parameters
- Gather pertinent information from authorized sources to assess project requirements as related to assigned scope of work
- Provide regular, accurate, and considered commissioning status reports to parties deemed appropriate to the situation
- Lead respective process component of client witness system acceptance test when assigned
- Recommend changes to commissioning procedures to improve system performance
- Recommend software or hardware improvements to engineering department
- Maintain current safety qualifications appropriate to the assigned tasks and adhere to both Company and client safety requirements
- Ensure proper safety equipment is available and in good working condition, as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years' experience commissioning on the Job Role
- Demonstrated successful working relationships with clients, suppliers, and other internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated successful and positive personal leadership, interpersonal, organizational, administrative, and communication skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement in areas of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office, software programming language, and simulation tool
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Field Engineer" as the Subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted for interview..