Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Audit
Overall Purpose of the Job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices.
- Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits, producing reports and recommendations for management and Audit Committee.
- Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate and effective.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
- High degree of IT literacy
- To be passionate about the firms aims and objectives.
27th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]