Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
Application Closing Date
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant.
- Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online