Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Overall Purpose of the Job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involves carrying out installations and repairs on electrical apparatus, systems and electronic features of industrial equipment and machines adhering strictly to electrical manuals, code, power tools, diagrams and other stipulations by utilizing hand tools, power tools, test and electrical equipment.
- Provide preventive and predictive maintenance of the electrical systems, conducting daily rounds and readings
- Lead successful installation and repair of electrical systems and wiring.
- Organize safe maintenance principles for regulating and scheduling breakdowns.
- Train others on the Maintenance team in the execution of basic electrical tasks
- Model, implement, and comply with electrical safety rules and related industry regulations
- OND/HND/Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3- 5 years hands-on industrial electrical experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of maintenance and operational tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and electrical systems with amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices
- Good communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Physical strength.
27th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected]