Vasiti is a one-stop platform that helps members of the student community easily find and conveniently get connected to everything they need around their campus including buyers for anything they want to sell, sellers for goods they want to buy, customers for their services, service vendors or service providers for any kind of service they need and relevant information in real time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends
- Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop social media content calendars
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Designing of strategies to promote brand awareness on social media.
- Ensuring effective and timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting and sharing of daily promotional content for the website
- Constantly restrategizing and generating content to ensure exponential growth on social media accounts.
- Responsible for increasing organic followers on social media and monitoring rate of increase.
- Preparing and submitting reports on social media performance including growth achievements, recommendations and so on.
- Developing promotional content and working with the graphics team to ensure all materials needed to aid social media growth are available in due time.
Application Closing Date
- Must reside in Lagos (preferably close to Ikeja)
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
- Social Media savvy and experience in social media management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Indepth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or any graphic design software.
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]