Altara Credit, an Ibadan based appliance and electronics retailer is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk/Data Entry Officer
: Lagos - Role might require some domestic travel
Job Type: Part time
- We are looking to hire a “Part time Accounting Clerk/Data Entry Officer”.
- This role requires the candidate to only come in once a week for a full day and the candidate will primarily be in charge of gathering reports and importing it to the Quickbooks Accounting Software.
- In this role, candidate will report directly to the General Manager.
- Bookkeep, prepare and record journal entries
- Track income and expenses, and be able to auto generate revenue and expense reports when necessary
- Interface with managers concerning questions and issues
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university (Master Degree will be an added advantage)
- Familiarity and experience in using QB, Sage, Xero or any other similar accounting technology programs.
- 2 years+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
Successful candidates will be entitled to a weekly salary of N5,000.00 only.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing the following documents below) to: [email protected]
- Your resume (1 page max.)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).