Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- We are looking for qualified, enthusiastic and interested Marketing Specialists in Real Estate Sector to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Applicants should be a competent professional able to grasp clients’ behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will produce sales, growth and reputation.
Skills and Requirements
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years work experience and above in Real Estate Sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven experience marketing or similar role
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume to: [email protected]
The subject should be the Job Title.