Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience
- To provide a good number of viable sales prospective clients on a monthly basis
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on client orders
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ensure payment of services in timely manner
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- B.Sc/ HND in Estate management, marketing, social sciences or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development marketing or a similar position will be an added advantage
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales.
- Must be fluent in English
Skills and Capabilities:
- Outgoing and convincing personality with a sense of urgency who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Honest and Enthusiastic.
Application Closing Date
- A competitive remuneration plus commission on every sales achieved
- Health care advantage after confirmation of employment
- Very Supportive and conductive work environment
- Developmental growth.
20th July, 2018.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with full details of referees to: [email protected]