Townsend Property Investments Limited - A leading Construction company in Nigeria with head office in Lagos and work site spread all over the country, is seeking to recruit a focused, results-oriented and suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
- Present their findings to the public on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND Holders preferable.
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.