Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: New Business Manager
- We are seeking an experienced and driven account manager to win new business and manage brand partners.
- This position will primarily focus on new business development via strategic sales, creative concepting, and project management engagements for brand clients.
- The Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships, communicating the clients’ needs, determining objectives, success metrics and collaborating with the internal team to ensure that plans are presented and delivered effectively. A passionate, business and sales centric profile is a must.
- Win new business and secure brand partnerships
- Manage new and existing accounts to ensure long-term success and revenue growth
- Build customized presentations to sell campaign and program opportunities to partners
- Manage efforts internally and externally to ensure successful execution of projects
- Create and manage account P&L to maximize profitability and measure ROI
- Proactively communicate with agency, media and production partners to enhance account relationship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, or Business preferred
- A strong network of clients who hold decision making responsibilities for strategic marketing partnerships with brands, agencies and media houses
- Experience in delivering multi-platform brand sponsorship campaigns
- Proven success and experience selling to brands and their agencies
- Experience working with talent is a plus.
Application Closing Date
- A clear understanding of how brands operate
- A strong commercial understanding and a hunger to generate opportunity and revenue
- Skilled at bringing concepts to life through written presentations
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of executives, management and staff
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects
- Professional demeanour in dealing with clients and co-workers
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure.
3rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.