Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank on the Island, is urgently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
: Island, Lagos
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2-4 years sales experience in a Commercial/Microfinance Bank.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Candidates preferred location: - Yaba, Surulere, Obalende, Ikoyi, Ebute Metta, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1&2, Ajah, etc.
Application Closing Date
- Attractive Basic pay plus commission
- HMO and Pension.
30th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's to: [email protected]
The Subject of the mail should be "Business Development Executive".
: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.