MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor, Technology & Network Audit (Supervisory)
- To lead a team of IT auditors in performing information technology audits throughout MTNN.
- Value created by optimising business projects and reducing spend on Unit budget.
- Direct audit team in evaluating data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of information technology in operation.
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various database, spreadsheet and software tools.
- Perform routine and special information technology audits with basic understanding of information technology internal control concepts, and in accordance with professional standards.
- Prepare work papers for assigned tasks/audit procedures in accordance with the internal audit manual.
- Document relevant facts and information to support testing and conclusions, enabling reviewers follow the logic and methodology applied.
- Follow work program as developed by the IT Audit Manager, seeking guidance when clarification of assigned tasks is needed.
- Maintain all audit administration documentation and information as required on routine and special information technology audits.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- First degree in related discipline preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics or Telecommunications
- Fluent in English
- CISA plus any other related professional certifications e.g. CISM, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, CEH, CIA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Hands-on experience in Risk, Controls and Compliance with bias to Technology Audit
- Practical experience in Operating Systems (Windows & UNIX), Database Management Systems, Network Technologies (Wired & Wireless), Data Analytics and other IT General and Application Controls
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in internal audit function
- Internal Audit training
- Fraud Management
- Business Risk Management
- IT Audit (ISACA, ISO)
Application Closing Date
- BA, B.Sc, HND, B.Tech or B.Eng
15th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online