Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a reputable Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
- You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in Ruby applications).
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Proficient in the use of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any other related field.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
Application Closing Date
- Experience in managing crisis.
- A commitment to high professional ethical standards working in a diverse workplace.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions.
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems.
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans.
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly.
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
20th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in MS Word format to: [email protected]
and reference [email protected]