OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Development Coordinator
- We are looking for a Training Coordinator to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values.
- You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
Application Closing Date
- Experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- B.Sc degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]