Adeeva Capital Limited is a fast growing Financial Institution with expertise in Wealth Management Services and a member of the Adeeva Group.
We are recruiting to currently to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Ensure substantial deposits, continuous customer acquisition and retention
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients
- Cultivate good rapport with clients and ensure, the investment outfit becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the firm and its products with customer needs
- Establish quality profit earning customer relationship within the target market
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- B.Sc/HND in related fields
- MBA and professional certifications are added advantages
- All Candidates must:
- Have over 3 years’ experience in position of choice in a Microfinance Bank (COMPULSORY)
- Ensure continuous customer acquisition and retention
- Be able to analyse market trends and convert relationship into transactions
- Be goal getters with clear leadership and motivational skills
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the organisation
- Indicate their current salary on their cover letter
Application Closing Date
- In line with industry offer
29th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and detailed Resume (as one document) to: [email protected]
with the subject of the mail indicating position applied for.
- Candidates are required to indicate their current remuneration. Applications without a Cover Letter indicating current remuneration package will not be treated.
- Interview for shortlisted candidates will hold on the date stated above. Time and location will be communicated via email.
- Only experienced candidates with up to 3 years’ experience in the Microfinance Sector should apply