Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition. Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Hygienist
Ref No: 86695BR
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Individual will conduct and participate in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial)
- He/She will participate in developing, implementation and verifying Health Risk Assessments, generate technical industrial hygiene reports, facilitate maintenance and calibration of IH equipment,develop and conduct training programs, document Industrial Hygiene data in Shell Health database, participate as Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) in audits and review Occupational Health controlling documents.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree in the Sciences or Engineering
- Postgraduate qualification in Industrial/Occupational Hygiene
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (LFOH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), ABIH or Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
- Industrial Hygiene experience (at least 4 years) in Chemical, Oil and Gas industry
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.