A reputable company with over 23 years of existence and a strong presence in the Nigerian manufacturing sector, requires the services of dedicate motivated and highly efficient individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of Internal Control framework.
- Developing annual audit plan using inputs from management and other stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Keeping abreast of developments in corporate Governance and risk management practices and advising management accordingly
- Consistent development and review of internal control policies and procedures.
- Overseeing and providing quality control for the departments' audit, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Minimum Qualification - B.Sc, ACA
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in any of the reputable accounting firms or Manufacturing industries in Nigeria. (Work experience with one of the big 4 Accounting Firms would be an added bonus).
Application Closing Date
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with very minimal supervision
- Effective team management and mentoring skills
- Very good report writing skills.
27th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.