An indigenous Company with Head Office located in Lagos State; seeking to hire qualified, experienced, self-motivated, innovative and hardworking professionals with willingness to work anywhere within Nigeria to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ref No: BDO 01
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum.
- Candidate must possess not than less than 3 years with vast working experience in Oil and Gas industries (Oil & Gas) and handled notable challenges in the past.
Job Profile but not limited to:
- A clear understanding of the CNG applications, delivery, limitations and advantages over others.
- Understand basic safety measures and risks involved in Oil and Gas Operations.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Create and improve proposals for both existing and new clients.
- Ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Ability to identify opportunities where others see challenges.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of the business and clearly advise on the risks and way forward.
- Must be a computer literate - (proficient with MS Excel and Power Point).
- Strong Organization and Leadership Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to follow Up and complete task in a timely manner.
- Proactive Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to take Ownership
- Result oriented and Time conscious
Highly attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title and Code" as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.