Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited - At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that delivers your business needs. We and our partners will work with you to get the best out of your Zanibal solution and to faciliate this process, we have have developed various partner programs to help you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Services
- Zanibal has an opening for the position of Professional Services where you will be responsible for deployment, product customizations, project management, and technical support while ensuring customer success.
- You will be empowered to drive our client implementations with the goal of both maximizing the efficient use of resources and client satisfaction.
- The right candidate must be passionate about customer satisfaction but understand how to balance customer needs with the operation of a common software platform. You will be able to clearly articulate client needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally.
- You will be responsible for the smooth and effective development and deployment of multiple concurrent, complex software projects to a diverse client base.
- You should have a proven track record of growing the professional services backbone of a software company that interacts with a highly dynamic and demanding market.
- We are looking not only for a strategic, innovative thinker but someone who has proven they can execute, with both excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Be involved in the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
- Develop a scalable implementation model to support a rapidly growing client base.
- Act as executive level customer escalation contact for technical support issues, representing the company and client needs professionally while supporting and championing his/her staff.
- Develop and own an internal knowledge management process to facilitate internal training and support models.
- Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance.
- Prioritize professional service projects by value-add, ROI potential, and impact on technical resources.
- Ensure all operational staff develops deep business and product expertise.
- Lead client services team to increased productivity and better results within each area of service delivery.
- Develop team skills, knowledge and capabilities as required.
- Develop the infrastructure and content of our knowledge base with the goal of continuously improving Client Services’ ability to deliver its offering with greater efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- At least five years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, project management, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients.
- Experience handling a variety of different projects simultaneously; capability to managing multiple deadlines.
- Experience with CRM/ERP applications and exposure to the financial services industry is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Experience in managing teams is preferred.
30th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]