Skechers a subsidiary of BrandCo Nigeria Limited, is an American lifestyle and performance footwear company for men, women and children. Skechers footwear reflects a combination of style, quality and value that appeals to a broad range of consumers.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Selling all types of Skechers product to customers, meet and greet customers, transfers or receiving merchandise.
- Responsible for returns, exchanges, accepting payment and making change for customers in our retail stores. Must Sell off the Wall and drive top line sales. This role is to manage the store only in the absence of the management team (store manager and assistant) during the daily breaks.
- This position is not a management position and will not have access to store keys. Responsible for documenting daily incidents either from customers or employees only in the absence of a member of management. Work hours are shifts of 5-7hrs daily, may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of the business.
- Sell Product, put product in customers hands
- Provide excellent customer service, meet and greet
- Engage customer in conversation –product knowledge.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customer’s questions concerning merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, tables, floors and overall store.
- To be determined by Management at any given time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, at least National Diploma, or equivalent
Experience and/or Education:
- Minimum of one year of retail/customer service experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Application Closing Date
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
30th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]