La Sien Bottling Company Limited, an FMCG company that has been producing and distributing premium bottled water since 2010; and has a vision to “be available on every table in every locality”; requires the services of a Head of Finance to lead our dynamic team into the next phase of success for our business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Quality
- Management of all human resources in the QHSE department.
- Quality control of all materials and products.
- Food Safety Program.
- HSE strategy.
- Compliance with relevant standards.
Required Education and Experience
- Deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing).
- Ensure that the right analysis (method and sampling plans) are performed on the product, raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity.
- Ensure the food safety & conformity of all products delivered to the market.
- Define the sampling plans of all raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Provide methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes.
- Ensure that all results of analyses are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Set up and maintain control points in line with HACCP standards.
- Monitor quality performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Contribute to the creation and documentation of inspection criteria and procedures.
- Implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the company’s HSE culture.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Food & Beverage industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
- Relevant certification in quality standards is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Food Safety Standards
- Working knowledge of HSE processes.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV's to: [email protected]
with the title “Head of Quality”.